Unique design elements have been created that add a richness to our regional identity design system.
These elements add depth to designs, and can help to fill space when photography is not available.
The range of graphics includes:
• The upper part of the logo, can be used as a stand-alone element, or as a water-mark
• Decorative spacers that can be used within text and headings
• Colour bar tags that can be used at the edge of a page or as a divider between images and text
• Fine lines reminiscent of topographical lines that can be used in part or as a whole to break large areas of solid colour
• Graphics of the tagline “A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE” and the regional website address for those that don’t have access to the font library
The artwork files and guidelines covering their use are available our partners in the resource area.
To access our unique mark and logo for Central Otago and range of resources you will be asked to uphold the terms and conditions of use along with our regional values. After all, it’s in our best interests as a region to create a consistent look and feel.
To find out about accessing the resource library and becoming a partner please contact us